Monday, November 28, 2005

MANALI, HIMACHAL PRADESH INDIA

HIMACHAL PRADESH - one of the 27 states of India. Manali is a beautiful hill station. Here are some photos from there. Unfortunately I have only a few which I can share here for now.


PHOTO - 1 PHOTO-2

1. A hilly road. Autumn in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. Ohh just to walk on this road with autumn leaves strewn all over hand in hand with someone I love.. The magic of Mighty Himalayas enchanting our souls.

2. The Beas River. After I have walked hand in hand with my love we cuddle ourselves inside the riverside hut. The mountanous river waters gurgling over the boulders. - BEAS RIVER, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India


3. Snow at Manali

4. Trees in Autumn - Actually it was December.

One of the finest hill stations of India where one just meet nature. Of course this was way back and now I do not know how much it has changed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Your blog is very interesting. I am also happy that you have put your dad's photograph there. I appreciate people who respect their parents. I see them as a vast repository of knowledge and experience. Sadly there are not many Indians who can respect their parents these days. Such is the influence of money.

I am a researcher in Delhi university and I am exploring ways in which blogs are helping people to network. I would appreciate if you could pull off some time and visit my research blog at http://nmsoc.blogspot.com and write about something your blogging experiences.

In case you do not feel like submitting your writeup on my blog directly, you can email me at newmedia.soc@gmail.com. I will be delighted to receive your comments.

Cheers!

Asim

Anonymous said...

hey dad its me ( obviously who else will call you dad).i like your blog. its a bit confusing for a first time user like me but its nice.... i will bring my friends too...;)
i read 'remembering my dad'. its nice. i didnt know you could write so movingly

Image Map from some of my Photos - Click to visit the linked blogs

Colonial days at Calcutta, India Agra Fort Madurai Temple Architecture Fruits, India Silk Worm Cocoons, India Fish Market, India Happy Children, India Logging in Andaman Islands, India Tramcar, Calcutta, India Dharamshala, India Snowy Roads, India Painting by my wife, India Catwalk, India Fashion Show, India Beas River, Manali, India Autumn Leaves, Manali, India Snow in Manali, India Vagator Beach, Goa Mussoorie, India Mysore Palace Jaisalmer Desert, India Tamil Marriage Indian Market Scene Rajasthani Village Girl Birds of India Bay of Bengal, Pondycherry Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary Hogenakkal Water Falls, India Indian Roads Gulab Jamun, India Globalisation, India Indian Map Indian City from Sky Clay Pot Art, India Himalayas, India Benares, India Indian Palace