Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thoughts on this PHOTOBLOG

Hello friends!! I am still making this blog work. I hope you do not stop on this page only or on the "Previous Pages" only but also CLICK on the archives.. as I have observed that somehow the older messages appearing only for the current month and when I have older messages I.E. PHOTOS.. I think you will like to SEE THEM~~~~

And do comment on how I can improve this site and also take better photos if you can.!!
Please
thanx!!!

24th January 2010
well the above was posted on 12th August 2005

Life is all about constant change and constant upgradation and perfection. So I am too doing it to my blog today, after a lapse of few months.. Yes  I do feel lazy at times. Anyway.. Friends.. I do aim to make my blog an informative place about India. Not the type where you will get all the facts. No.. there are better people than me who takes pains at providing you all that free. I don't want to take away from them their pains... Pls do visit them... I sometimes link to their sites.. to help you get the information where I feel you need it...

Here what you will find is what I solely create ... and that is a panoramic Image of India through my eyes.. this is something which nobody else can give.. because what I see is through my eyes.. others do not have my eyes.. they have theirs.!! Right? Yeahh Lol!!

You will find my Blog a bit mix of many things.. you will see someone cycling.. you will see the sunset.. you will see a fish market.. you will see upcoming models...a fashion show.. you will see birds.. ..yes.. that is what India is about.. India is a country that has everything.. and is constantly searching its soul... it is yet to find it.. Those among us who say they have found it.. I do not agree with them.. it is a journey yet to finish...


And as you notice.. I am not even in Photography Competition.. these are just plain photos.. showing you what I saw .. that is all.. and I am trying to also provide information on how to reach these places... and for more facts.. yeah some links...


And I also am using this photoblog to share my thoughts.. sometimes...

No comments:

Image Map from some of my Photos - Click to visit the linked blogs

Colonial days at Calcutta, India Agra Fort Madurai Temple Architecture Fruits, India Silk Worm Cocoons, India Fish Market, India Happy Children, India Logging in Andaman Islands, India Tramcar, Calcutta, India Dharamshala, India Snowy Roads, India Painting by my wife, India Catwalk, India Fashion Show, India Beas River, Manali, India Autumn Leaves, Manali, India Snow in Manali, India Vagator Beach, Goa Mussoorie, India Mysore Palace Jaisalmer Desert, India Tamil Marriage Indian Market Scene Rajasthani Village Girl Birds of India Bay of Bengal, Pondycherry Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary Hogenakkal Water Falls, India Indian Roads Gulab Jamun, India Globalisation, India Indian Map Indian City from Sky Clay Pot Art, India Himalayas, India Benares, India Indian Palace